Middleton Hall Retirement Village strives to offer the highest standards and quality of service. Feedback from clients and their families is always welcome as it allows us to identify areas where we can improve as well as what we are already doing well.
Should you have a complaint or comment that you wish to make about any service we provide, however small, please inform reception or the staff on duty in the first instance.
If you wish to take the matter further, please contact:
Registered Manager MHRV
Tel: 01325 332207
NON CARE/OPERATIONAL ISSUES
Tel: 01325 332207
- A written complaint will be acknowledged and an initial response provided in writing within a mutually agreed timescale.
- If the matter is still unresolved or not to your satisfaction it will be passed on to:
Jeremy Walford (Managing Director, Middleton Hall Retirement Village)
E-Mail: email@example.com Tel: 01325 332207
- Where necessary we will cooperate in the same way with anyone acting on your behalf. We will not treat you any differently if you make a complaint.
- We will provide a final decision in writing within 56 calendar days of receiving a complaint, unless we have previously agreed a later deadline.
- If you are dissatisfied with our final decision, or if we fail to provide that decision by the relevant deadline, you may refer the complaint to the relevant Ombudsman Service. We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman Service during any investigation and comply fully with the resulting decision, which will be binding on us.
- In relation to CARE issues only, you may also wish to contact the following organisations. Please note that neither provides the same service as the Local Government Ombudsman.
Care Quality Commission
North East Region,
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tel: 0300 0616 161
Mr Lee Downey Corporate Complaints Manager
Darlington Borough Council
Tel: 01325 406777
(for social services clients only)