PERSON-CENTRED RESIDENTIAL CARE
“The superior accommodation and attentive care that residents deserve.”
Middleton Gardens offers a range of residential care rooms to best meet individual people’s needs. Rooms have a full en-suite with shower and on the first floor, larger rooms allow an additional sitting area.
Residents are supported in living the fullest life possible by a team of dedicated and passionate carers. We understand that those seeking residential care wish to be as comfortable as possible and have peace of mind for themselves and their families.
With this in mind, there are two different life styles in Middleton Gardens;
Supported Living with Care
“Designed for residents willing and able to plan their days independently”
- More homely, informal atmosphere for just twelve residents, to meet the care needs of clients and enable them to have a more independent lifestyle
- All main meals provided – breakfast and snacks on a ‘help yourself’ basis (with a cooked breakfast option)
- There is encouragement and support for some food preparation and baking e.g. cakes for afternoon tea
- Families are welcome to join residents at mealtimes
- Opportunities for gardening, including growing some vegetables to use in their kitchen
- Two communal areas to include a kitchen dining room and a living room
Hotel Living with Care
“Flexible hotel style care service to suit individual requirements with restaurant meals”
- Highly bespoke residential care for between 16 and 20 residents
- Two communal areas looking out over the gardens – a sunny conservatory and dining room
- Traditional dining room with hostess served meals and room service options available (tea trays, breakfast and so on) if residents prefer
To view the terms of a stay at Middleton Hall please see a copy of our contract.
On behalf of my family I would like to thank you all for the care you gave my dad, particularly for the last few weeks. You kept him comfortable in difficult circumstances and we very much appreciate your kindness. Thank you.”
Family of a Resident of Middleton Gardens – 2018