The organisation is 100% employee owned. Co-owners throughout Middleton Hall Retirement Village enjoy;
- A genuine say and involvement in future plans – being empowered as owners of their own company
- A profit share bonus – equal financial benefits for all co-owners related to good performance
- A fair way to share the success of the company – all employees contribute and all benefit
Other rewards and benefits in return for co-owners are;
- Competitive pay rates, Middleton Hall being a Living Wage Employer
- Excellent training including a 6-day induction and other ongoing programmes
- A values-based review and appraisal system
- Use of Middleton Spa – gym, pool and studio, and outdoor sporting facilities
- Recognition and reward for long service
- ‘Cycle to Work’ and other ‘Living Well’ schemes
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Social events for family and friends
Middleton Hall is recognised as an “Investor in People” and runs its own training centre.
It is also committed to the Skills for Care initiative, which promotes a better-led, more skilled and valued adult social care workforce. In March 2018, we were the winner of a Skills for Care Accolade Award for Best Employer of the Year (51-249 employees).
“Our applause at eight this evening was for all the staff at Middleton Hall.
Thank you for all your fabulous efforts and your tireless commitment to looking after the residents. Stay safe and well. Our love and best wishes”
Independent Living Resident, April 2020
“I am really happy here. It’s so much less stressful than working in the NHS. The staffing levels are much higher and you can get on and do your job” Nurse in Middleton Court