We’re Recruiting for a RGN (Registered General Nurse)
- Permanent, Full-Time x 36 hours
Who are we?
- A multi award-winning Retirement Village set in the beautiful parkland and gardens of the Middleton Hall estate.
- An Employee Owned Organisation, Investors in People Platinum level and a Living Wage Employer.
- A group of like-minded individuals, sharing the same core values to support our residents to live their best life.
What does being a RGN involve?
- We have 5 care services ranging from independent living through to nursing and palliative care, so whilst you will work directly in our Nursing Service you could work across any of our services at any given time, responding to any emergency situation.
- Working autonomously covering shifts across a 24 hour/7 day per week rota you will provide care for a range of residents including those who require high dependency nursing and palliative care.
- Promoting and living our values and helping our residents achieve their life goals
- Hard work! But you will truly make a difference (and have some fun too) in such a rewarding environment
Would I be right for the role?
- Are you a qualified and experienced RGN?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Are you patient, kind, caring, compassionate?
- A good communicator?
- Eager to learn and develop even more skills?
Just some of the benefits you can expect to receive…
- Full induction programme and many training & development opportunities
- Co-owner profit share bonus
- Use of our Spa & fitness facilities
- Access to 100’s of retailer discounts and benefits via our internal “Sharing Success” platform
How do I apply?
- We do not accept CV’s so please complete an application form available from our website www.middletonhallretirementvillage.co.uk and return to us via our recruitment email on the application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents. We expect all co-owners and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.
Closing date: 15th December 2019