We’re Recruiting for an RGN (Registered General Nurse) to work on a nights basis
Nights Nurse 36.75 hrs. per week (2 week rota pattern) –Salary £17.92ph
Who are we?
- A multi award-winning Retirement Village set in the beautiful parkland and gardens of the Middleton Hall estate.
- An Employee Owned Organisation, Investors in People Platinum level and a Living Wage Employer.
- A group of like-minded individuals, sharing the same core values to support our residents to live their best life.
What does being a RGN involve?
- We have 5 care services ranging from independent living through to nursing and palliative care, so whilst you will work directly in our Nursing Service you could work across any of our services at any given time, responding to any emergency situation.
- Working autonomously covering shifts across a 24 hour/7 day per week rota you will provide care for a range of residents including those who require high dependency nursing and palliative care.
- Promoting and living our values and helping our residents achieve their life goals
- Hard work! But you will truly make a difference (and have some fun too) in such a rewarding environment
Would I be right for the role?
- Are you a qualified and experienced RGN?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Are you patient, kind, caring, compassionate?
- A good communicator?
- Eager to learn and develop even more skills?
Just some of the benefits you can expect to receive…
- Full induction programme and many training & development opportunities
- Co-owner profit share bonus
- Use of our Spa & fitness facilities
- Access to 100’s of retailer discounts and benefits via our internal “Sharing Success” platform
How do I apply?
We welcome you to apply for any of our vacancies by either downloading, completing and returning an Application form to us, alternatively please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
Please email all applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received 30 applications the application process will automatically close.