2 x Registered General Nurses required to join our nights team.
Permanent contracts. Hours to be discussed. You will work across a 2 week, seven day rolling rota, for example working three shifts one week, four shifts the next.
Full time, part time, fixed term and bank contracts available.
Who are we?
- A multi award-winning Retirement Village set in the beautiful parkland and gardens of the Middleton Hall estate.
- An Employee Owned Organisation, Investors in People Platinum and Living Wage Employer.
- A group of like-minded individuals, sharing the same core values to support our residents to live their best life.
What does being an RGN involve?
- We have 5 care services ranging from independent living through to nursing and palliative care, so whilst you will work directly in our Nursing Service you could work across any of our services at any given time, responding to any emergency situation.
- Working autonomously covering shifts across a 24/7 rota you will provide care for a range of residents including those who require high dependency nursing and palliative care.
- Caring for older people and those with complex care needs, offering person centred support
- Promoting and living our values and helping our residents achieve their life goals
- Hard work! But you will truly make a difference (and have some fun too) in such a rewarding environment
Would I be right for the role? – If you can answer yes to these, then we want to hear from you.
- Are you a qualified and experienced RGN
- Do you share our values?
- Do you enjoy working with and supporting people?
- Are you patient, kind, caring, compassionate?
- A good communicator?
- Eager to learn and develop even more skills?
Just some of the benefits you can expect to receive…
- Full induction programme and many training & development opportunities
- Use of our Spa & fitness facilities
- Access to 100’s of retailer discounts and benefits via our internal “Sharing Success” platform
How do I apply?
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents. We expect all co-owners and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.