Are you looking for a new job opportunity?
Middleton Hall Retirement Village prides itself on being an innovative leader in the services for older people. We have an unsurpassed reputation for high quality care delivered by professional and compassionate people and are always looking for great new employees to join the team as we continue to grow. This year we will be holding our first Recruitment and Jobs Fair on Saturday 31st January 2015 at Middleton Hall between 10:30am and 3:00pm.
Due to the Company’s continued development, we are currently recruiting to a wide range of positions including:
- Nurses – Full time/Part time/Days/Nights/Bank
- Carers – Full time/Part time/Days/Nights/Bank
- Living Well/Spa Co-ordinator – Part time
- Housekeepers – Full time/Part time/Bank
- Marketing Assistant – Full time
- Administrator/HR Assistant – Part time
- Seasonal Gardener/Gardener – Full time/Part time
- Restaurant/Cafe Staff – Part time/Bank
Other areas that we recruit to include Accounts, Maintenance and Catering.
We are very selective in recruitment and look for caring people with enthusiasm and commitment for all positions.
Our Recruitment and Jobs Fair will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Find out in more detail about all the positions available at Middleton Hall including those we are not hiring for currently
- Talk to members of staff about specific roles
- Find out about the great benefits for working at Middleton Hall Retirement Village
- Take a tour of our exclusive facilities
- Put in an application for a specific role
If you feel you could make a difference to our clients and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, we want to hear from you.
Please contact Claire Shield, HR Coordinator or Fiona Green, HR & Marketing Manager on 01325 332207 for further information.