Middleton Hall is unquestionably a people business. We care about our employees and we stand out from other care providers.
- This is an employee owned company where success is shared equally among the staff and where people have a genuine voice
- We are a Living Wage Employer because we believe in rewarding people for their dedication.
- Our commitment to training and excellence is reflected in awards and accolades received, and initiatives that we have chosen to work with. In March 2018 we were proud to receive the Investors in People Platinum Award.
- Our commitment to training and excellence is reflected in awards and accolades received, and initiatives that we have chosen to work with.
- Middleton Hall’s CQC Outstanding rating is down to a very strong team of passionate and caring staff.
In March 2018, Middleton Hall won a coveted Skills for Care Accolade Award – Best Employer (51 – 249 Staff). Managing Director Jeremy Walford responded with;
“Visitors to Middleton Hall might initially be impressed by our facilities, as we do indeed have some great facilities for our customers. However, as our residents will tell anyone, what really matters is our staff. Our investment in the very best facilities would be wasted if we did not employ the very best people to work in them. Middleton Hall is through and through a people business and I am delighted that Skills for Care have recognised the efforts from all our team”