We are pleased to announce that the Middleton Hall Retirement Village Christmas Fair is returning this year and will take place on Saturday 26th November 2022 from 11am – 3pm. Entry is free.
Join us for some festive fun and shopping as we welcome stallholders back to Middleton Hall for the first time since 2019.
There will be a variety of stalls for visitors to browse, including crafts, food, gifts, hampers and much more!
PLEASE NOTE: a cashless payment system will be operating at the event (Middleton Hall facilities such as the Orangery are card only, some individual stalls will be accepting cash)
- Sea glass art cards– A selection of Saltburn sea glass cards made by Debra Stanton
- Cut n Craft– Run by Franki Clark, Cut n Craft sells a variety of products from personalised cake toppers, to personalised Christmas treats.
- Wreaths and decorations by Debby– Our own co-owner Debby will be selling a range of lovely products including hand painted bottles with lights, wreaths, Christmas decorations, Christmas Cards and much more
- Temple Spa– With 2 stalls at this year’s Christmas fair, customers will be spoilt with a range of Temple Spa products and also a skin analysis which can be carried out to help distinguish skin type and products best suited
- Usborne books– Usborne is one of the world’s leading independent book publishers who create brilliant books for children of all ages, see a range of books available to buy from 2 Usborne community sellers
- Squirrel Grove bakery– Local to Middleton Hall, Squirrel Grove bakery will be selling a selection of bakes, including traditional Christmas fruit cakes, themed cookies & a selection of cupcakes and traybakes
- Red Panda crafters– Run as a mother/daughter duo, Red Panda crafters sell a range of products including wax melts, candles, decorative glassware, mixed media canvases & resin items
- Glass with a touch of glam– Hand decorated glass items as well as decorative resin items
- Guide dogs Darlington– Run by the Guide Dogs charity, they will be selling a range of pens, notebooks, soft toys and Christmas cards
- Nemesis Magik– Run by Carol Tipling, Nemesis Magik is an established business with shops on Etsy and Ebay which both have 100% positive feedback ratings and star seller status! At the Christmas fair you can expect to see diamond art kits, paint by number kits and many more craft buddy selections!
- Wool decorations/hats– Created by Jan Bennison, she will be selling a number of Christmas decorations and hats made from wool. A hobby which has kept her busy through retirement!
- Handmade cards by Jean– Having previously sold at Middleton Hall craft fairs, Jean will be selling Christmas/birthday cards and gift tags at this year’s fair
- Middleton Hall Santa’s grotto and tombola…- take a break from shopping and enjoy our own Santa’s grotto, complete with the man himself! Or why not try your luck
- MUSEing Marvellous art and literature- A selection of handmade art and illustrated children’s books which can be personalised and signed on the day
- Heather Small crystal jewellery-A variety of handmade crystal jewellery, the perfect Christmas gift for a lady in your life!
📍 How to find us
Middleton Hall Retirement Village,
Middleton St George,
Middleton Hall is conveniently located on the outskirts of Middleton St George, close to Teesside Airport, just off the A67. If using SATNAV please enter our postcode DL2 1HA. This may bring you to our trade entrance next to the GP Surgery. Please follow our site signage around the building to arrive at Reception.
📥 Contact us:
In the interest of the wellbeing of our residents, please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. We would encourage people to take a lateral flow test prior to visiting.