INDEPENDENT LIVING WITH SUPPORT
“Beautiful apartments with tailored support to give peace of mind.”
The spacious, comfortable apartments of Middleton Grove offer a unique lifestyle to those who enjoy their independence and privacy but would appreciate the benefits of support, companionship and security within a small, friendly community.
Twenty apartments of varying sizes are located on the ground and first floor, with different aspects and views. All feature a sitting room with bedroom, full bathroom and galley kitchen or kitchenette where some meals can be prepared independently.
An optional range of service packages provides maximum flexibility and choice for residents. This includes meals, housekeeping, laundry and transport. The standard package provides one daily main meal along with housekeeping and laundry services. The full board package offers an all-inclusive service.
Friendly Personal Assistants ensure that residents are supported in leading a fulfilling lifestyle, as and when circumstances change.
There is a weekly rental charge for each property that will vary depending on the size and aspect of the apartment. Couples sharing accommodation receive a reduced fee.
In addition to the rental, there is a service fee which includes heating/electricity, maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, the choice of a main meal at lunch time or in the evening, complimentary sherry and wine in the dining room and regular trips out.
To view the terms of a stay at Middleton Hall please see a copy of our contract.What are the main benefits of living in an apartment at Middleton Grove?
- Roomy apartments with sitting room, kitchenette or galley kitchen, bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Accommodation suited to both single people and couples
- Service packages available to take care of meals, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance
- The all-important peace of mind – apartments have various security call points and residents may wear a neck pendant
- Personal Assistants giving 24-hour support
- Personal Care Plans ensure every resident is able to achieve the maximum independence as they wish
- Relax alone or enjoy the company of others in the communal Middleton Grove Reading Room. Coffee and tea are served in this sunny room every morning and there is often a game, a jigsaw or gentle exercise or craft session in progress.
- Regular social gatherings at Middleton Grove (such as wine and cheese evenings and movie afternoons) as well as an opportunity to enjoy organised events and activities of the wider Middleton Hall community.
- Close to central village facilities such as the Restaurant, the Orangery, and Middleton Spa, where residents can exercise and enjoy the services of the hairdresser and therapist.
- Transport to medical and dental appointments
- Regular group trips to popular regional spots such as the theatre, cinema, coast, garden centres, tourist sites and shopping centres
- A short break stay will give confidence that you are making the right decision
- Help with the moving-in process, both planning and physically moving furniture and belongings
If you’d like to know more information regarding our care services please view this section here.
To keep up to date or for further information on the Middleton Grove Apartments or to make an appointment to view please contact us or call Caroline Soullier on 01325 332 207.
“Since coming to Middleton Hall 4 years ago I have been most content and happy. My only experience of care homes was in visiting friends who and relatives. Most homes had good points but none had the overall quality of care I have experienced in Middleton Grove.
The grounds and gardens give such a welcome approach to the Hall through reception and beyond, giving a feeling of safety and efficiency. Great care is taken regarding hygiene and cleanliness and all are treated with dignity and care. Food, service and leisure facilities are very good and staff in all departments excellent.
I consider Middleton Hall should rate as the premium care home in the country”
“I have been learning to swim which I had always wanted to do before I die”(resident of Middleton Grove)
“The current affairs discussion group I hadn’t done before. I enjoy having an intelligent conversation as mental stimulation is very important” (resident of Middleton Grove)
Jan is our Living Well Champion and organises the weekly trips out and the activity planner for the week. She regularly asks residents about their wishes and staff their ideas and acts on feedback she receives. She attends the Living Well meetings where good practice is shared amongst the different services. (I really enjoy making a difference to older people. Life doesn’t stop because you choose to live in a retirement village, if anything it is a second chance to live your life) – Jan Bland – Middleton Grove lead carer
“Sometimes I go over to Middleton Gardens for meals and chat to friends I have there” (resident of Middleton Grove)
“Living at home, I could sometimes get lonely and here you learn to live with different people from different backgrounds” resident of Middleton Grove
On the canary who lives in Middleton Grove
“I love him to bits! I am an animal lover and I call in after lunch each day to talk to him and he knows me now and hops about singing” (resident of Middleton Grove)
On the service we offer to help pack up and move into Middleton Hall…..
“I thought it was very good support and great in helping me decide what furniture to take and what to leave” (resident of Middleton Grove)