HIGH LEVEL NURSING CARE
Middleton Court is a purpose-built nursing home for those requiring high levels of individual care, including high dependency, nursing and palliative care. Person-centred nursing care is provided by friendly, professional staff. There is a high ratio of staff to residents.
It is important that all our residents are supported in living the most fulfilled life they can. Through our ‘Living Well’ ethos and extensive recreational facilities, we attend to a person’s social, intellectual and emotional needs as much as their medical ones.
To view the terms of a stay at Middleton Hall please see a copy of our contract.
What are the main benefits of living at Middleton Court?
- Superior standard bed sitting rooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Ground floor rooms have an attractive patio area
- Short stay breaks are available
- Varied, hotel-standard menus with sherry, wine or fruit juice with meals
- Meals can be taken in either the friendly, communal Middleton Court dining area or in rooms
- All dietary requirements and preferences are happily satisfied whenever possible
- Use of Middleton Spa is encouraged, including supervised and assisted sessions in the gym and pool
- ‘Living Well’ activities are enjoyed throughout the week, such as craft and games, nail bars and film sessions. Please see the Activities’ box on the right for a typical week’s programme.
- Regular trips to local attractions are offered in the minibuses
- Middleton Hall’s beautiful grounds and dining facilities are wonderful places for residents, families and friends to spend time together
- Visitors are welcome at all times
To keep up to date or for further information on Middleton Court or to make an appointment to view please contact us or call Caroline Soullier on 01325 332 207.
I write to thank you and your team for the excellent care and attention afforded to mum while she was resident at Middleton Court. I believe she couldn’t have been more comfortable nor better cared for.
The move to Middleton Hall in 2007 after my father died gave her new interests and she enjoyed the benefits and pleasures of life there for many years. However it was only in the last two years of her life that she really required more care. You cared and looked after her so well. The family thanks you and all the carers for giving her so much warmth, understanding and attention.” Family of Resident, Middleton Court – 2017
“Where I was before (another care home) I was just in one room as I felt out of place in the communal areas. I now join in many different things all over Middleton Hall, I am not confined to one area. It has made such a difference to my life which I am living to the full.” Resident of Middleton Court – 2017
“I can see exactly what the person wants and how I can help them. ‘This is what person centred care is all about.” Senior Carer, Middleton Court – 2017
“I enjoy going to the coffee mornings and to the Orangery and speaking to lots of different people. It makes life interesting” Resident of Middleton Court – 2017
“The new (person centred documentation) documentation has helped me to see the person, not just their nursing needs” Nurse, Middleton Court – 2017
“Any member of staff can look at the plans and they give more details about the residents’ likes and dislikes” Senior Carer, Middleton Court – 2017
“He would never have thought of doing card making but he has really enjoyed it and the card will sit in pride of place on my fireplace. “ the Wife of a Resident of Middleton Court – 2017
“It took a long time (to confirm the care plan) as we wanted to get it right, but it was worth it in the end for everyone.” Nurse, Middleton Court – 2016
“I know who my Champions are – they are great at organising Living Well. They look at the different things we can do, and when putting staff down for the activity, they look at what they enjoy doing or have an interest in. For example, I would not be good at doing crafts, but I am good at other things” Carer, Middleton Court – 2016