We are looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant on 20 hours contract to join the existing Catering team.
You will support and assist the cooks and chefs with delivering great food to Residents, their family and friends and to the Employees of Middleton Hall.
Typical duties involve:-
- Routine cleaning and washing up of crockery – ensuring high hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Preparing meals, sandwiches and cakes – which are all served in our spacious and elegant Orangery
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- Disposing of food and other wastes appropriately
- On occasion helping to serve food when required
This is an industrial kitchen environment. You will be reliable and able to work efficiently in a very busy organised operation with the ability to handle pressure. A catering qualification or working towards one is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. You will be enthusiastic, hardworking, trustworthy and a reliable team player with a passion for developing a career in the Catering sector. All Kitchen Assistants must be flexible to work on rota basis, which includes evening and weekend working.
|Our Mission – “to be recognised as the best retirement village in the UK.”|
We welcome you to apply for any of our vacancies by either downloading, completing and returning an Application form to us, alternatively please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
Please email all applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received 30 applications the application process will automatically close.