Exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping Manager to come and join us!
Do you have a real passion for customer service and housekeeping?
Are you looking for your next opportunity or challenge in the industry that you love?
Do you have an eye for detail and strive for the highest quality service?
Do you strive to achieve first class customer satisfaction?
Do you have the skills and personality to build real relationships?
We’re excited to be recruiting a Housekeeping Manager so please read on and if you feel you have the relevant values, personality and skill set, we look forward to receiving your application.
Come join us in our vision “to be recognised as the best retirement village in the UK”.
This newly created role will see you:
- Manage, lead and inspire a flexible housekeeping team – providing an invaluable service to all of our amazing residents (both residential and independent)
- Develop and promote our housekeeping and laundry service
- Work with our sales/marketing team to prepare rooms, properties and communal areas
- Lead the design and soft furnishing of resident & communal rooms
- Researching new business opportunities
You will have plenty of demonstrable experience:
- Working to budgets and delivering business plans
- Reviewing customer service feedback, continually striving to improve and develop
- Achieving deadlines
- Working knowledge of Environmental Health & Health & Safety Legislation, with particular attention to Fire Safety, Infection Control, COSHH & Legionella control
You will also be
- Patient, kind, caring & compassionate
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and ready to learn and develop even more skills
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced but extremely rewarding environment
The role is permanent, working circa 37.5 hours per week over a 7-day rota so will involve weekends.
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
How do I apply?
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents. We expect all co-owners and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.