We are pleased to announce that the Middleton Hall Retirement Village Christmas Fair is returning this year and will take place on Saturday 18th November 2023 from 11am – 4pm (with a dedicated, optional quiet shopping hour for care residents, 10am-11am). Entry is free.
- Jenny D Jewellery & Gifts- two tables of handmade beaded jewellery and wooden plaques, pebble art pictures and wooden items
- Squirrel Grove Bakery- A selection of baked goods and handmade luxury chocolates
- GNAAS- The Great North Air Ambulance Service (GNAAS) brings pioneering pre-hospital care to the scene, rescuing hundreds of severely injured or ill patients every year. Our raffle and tombola money will be donated to GNAAS, as well as them having their own stall.
- FM by Lesley Austin- Selling a selection of ladies, men’s and unisex fragrances
- The Ultimate Ladies Boutique- Offering the most impressive collection of fashion staples for your wardrobe or gifts for everyone
- Wag & Co- Visiting with their friendship dogs, Wag & Co are the only visiting dog charity befriending older dog lovers in their own homes as well as in care or hospitals across the North East. Our raffle and tombola money will also be donated to Wag & Co, as well as them having their own stall.
- Cut n Craft- A variety of products from personalised cake toppers to personalised Christmas treats
- Jeans Handmade Cards- A selection of celebration cards and gift tags
- Bobble Hats & Wool Decorations by Jan Bennison- Handmade Christmas decorations and hats made from wool
- Wooden Decorations by Linda Johnson
- Wildlife Artwork by Alex Swainston
- Usborne Books with Myfanwy Eyres- Usborne is one of the world’s leading independent book publishers who create brilliant books for children of all ages
- Temple Spa with Karen Pearson- Customers will be spoilt with a range of Temple Spa products and also a skin analysis which can be carried out to help distinguish skin type and products best suited
- Jams and Chutneys by Karen
- Vintage Items by Alexis Mam
- Wooden Plaques and Decorative Items by Cathy Lanning
- + 3 Middleton Hall Stalls (Mulled wine & hot drinks), raffle/tombola & a children’s tombola.
How to find us 📍
Middleton Hall Retirement Village,
Middleton St George,
Middleton Hall is conveniently located on the outskirts of Middleton St George, close to Teesside Airport, just off the A67. If using SATNAV please enter our postcode DL2 1HA. This may bring you to our trade entrance next to the GP Surgery. Please follow our site signage around the building to arrive at Reception.
Contact us ✉️