We’re Recruiting Carers!
- Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Time, Job Share, Bank
- Day & Night shifts available
Who are we?
- A multi award-winning Retirement Village set in the beautiful parkland and gardens of the Middleton Hall estate.
- An Employee Owned Organisation, Investors in People Platinum level and a Living Wage Employer.
- A group of like-minded individuals, sharing the same core values to support our residents to live their best life.
What does being a Carer involve?
- We have 5 care services ranging from independent living through to nursing and palliative care, so you could work across any of our services.
- Caring for older people and those with complex care needs, offering person centered support
- Promoting and living our values and helping our residents achieve their life goals
- Hard work! But you will truly make a difference (and have some fun too) in such a rewarding environment
Would I be right for the role?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Are you patient, kind, caring, compassionate?
- A good communicator?
- Eager to learn and develop even more skills?
If you can answer yes, then we want to hear from you. Whether you have or haven’t worked in care previously, we recruit on values. So we will work with you to train and develop the skills required.
Just some of the benefits you can expect to receive…
- Full induction programme and many training & development opportunities
- Co-owner profit share bonus
- Use of our Spa & fitness facilities
- Access to 100’s of retailer discounts and benefits via our internal “Sharing Success” platform
How do I apply?
- We do not accept CV’s so please complete an application form available from our website www.middletonhallretirementvillage.co.uk and return to us no later than 15 December 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents. We expect all co-owners and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.
Closing date: 15th December 2019