We’re Recruiting Housekeepers!
- Full Time and Bank positions available
- 30 hours a week
Who are we?
- A multi award-winning Retirement Village set in the beautiful parkland and gardens of the Middleton Hall estate.
- An Employee Owned Organisation, Investors in People Platinum level and a Living Wage Employer.
- A group of like-minded individuals, sharing the same core values to support our residents to live their best life.
What does being a Housekeeper involve?
- Preparing all rooms and providing hotel type services for serving meals, helping with laundry, and assisting residents where necessary
- Working individually and as part of a team, and making residents feel special
- Promoting and living our values and helping our residents achieve their life goals
- Hard work! But you will truly make a difference (and have some fun too) in such a rewarding environment
Would I be right for the role?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Are you patient, kind, caring, compassionate?
- A good communicator?
- Eager to learn?
If you can answer yes, then we want to hear from you.
Just some of the benefits you can expect to receive…
- Full induction programme and many training & development opportunities
- Co-owner profit share bonus
- Use of our Spa & fitness facilities
- Access to 100’s of retailer discounts and benefits via our internal “Sharing Success” platform
How do I apply?
- We do not accept CV’s so please complete an application form available from our website in the Current Vacancies section and return to us no later than 21st January 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents and Co-owners. We expect all Co-owners and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.
Closing date: 21st January 2020