We’re excited to be recruiting a Bank Housekeeper This is a zero/0 hour contract.
….please read on and if you feel you have the relevant values, personality and skill set to join our team.
We welcome you to come join us in our vision “to be recognised as the best retirement village in the UK”.
Working as a Housekeeper you will;
- Provide an invaluable service to all of our amazing residents (both residential and independent)
- Use/operate appropriate cleaning material, supplies and equipment to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness is provided and maintained at all times
- Liaise with Carers and Service Managers, regarding resident requirements – associated with laundry, room preparation and general housekeeping
- Work independently as well as within a small but busy and dedicated team
You will be excited to bring with you:
- Customer service experience, knowledge and awareness along with the right values
- A flexible approach and “can do” attitude to learn and develop within the role
- Excellent communication skills
How do I apply?
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents. We expect all co-owners and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.