When you need a break, whatever time of year, there’s no better place to be than Middleton Hall Retirement Village….
A wide range of people enjoy a short stay break at one of the areas of Middleton Hall. Short breaks offer:
- An opportunity for those requiring care to take a break from their usual routine
- Valuable time off for family carers of those requiring care
- The perfect solution for people recuperating from an illness or operation
- A break from domestic chores and an opportunity to enjoy the spa and facilities
- An ideal chance for those thinking of moving to a retirement home on a permanent basis to experience Middleton Hall for themselves before making a decision.
A short stay break is what you want it to be. Sample the wide range of luxury facilities to make your stay as relaxing or as active as you choose.
On a full board basis you can select meals from an extensive menu. Join trips out to a variety of destinations, participate in planned daily activities or simply enjoy a chance to rest. Our Living Well team will meet and discuss your needs and wishes with you to maximise the benefit and enjoyment you get from your stay.
“I saw quite a few staff that I have known from my previous visits […] all made me feel welcome with their friendly approachable manner. I know from previous times that the staff are Middleton Hall’s biggest asset.
I not only enjoy the culinary delights at meal times but also the cut & thrust of social debate with my dining companions.”
Resident who has regular short stay breaks
“All services were excellent, staff very pleasant and courteous. There were daily activities to be free to join in and other residents I met were friendly and welcoming.
I would have no hesitation in going to this home again! Excellent all round, I can’t say more!
P.S. I forgot to mention the beautiful gardens surrounding the hall, with plenty of seating to use!”
Resident who enjoyed a short stay break
“We persuaded (my mother) to have a two-week respite stay in Middleton Hall and she settled well […] She is encouraged to live, keep her mind alert, has excellent food and the staff treat her and me as “family”. There will be no difficulty in decided where I will move to…. Middleton Hall!” Relative of a Resident who had a short stay break