Employees throughout Middleton Hall Retirement Village enjoy rewards and benefits in return for their work.
- Competitive pay rates, Middleton Hall being a Living Wage Employer
- Excellent training including a 6-day induction and other ongoing programmes
- A values-based review and appraisal system
- Use of Middleton Spa – gym, pool and studio, and outdoor sporting facilities
- Recognition and reward for long service
- ‘Cycle to Work’ and other ‘Living Well’ schemes
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Social events for family and friends
Middleton Hall is recognised as an “Investor in People” and runs its own training centre.
It is also committed to the Skills for Care initiative, which promotes a better-led, more skilled and valued adult social care workforce. This year, we were proud to be one of four finalists in the Accolades Awards for Best Employer of the Year (51-249 employees).
“I am really happy here. It’s so much less stressful than working in the NHS. The staffing levels are much higher and you can get on and do your job” Nurse in Middleton Court