INDEPENDENT LIVING APARTMENTS
“Superior retirement apartments within Middleton Hall’s award winning grounds”
Middleton Woods features one, two and three-bedroom retirement apartments, substantially larger than typical retirement homes and set in beautiful grounds.
Each apartment features a large sitting room with dining area and a high specification kitchen. The two bedroom apartments all offer the flexibility of using the second bedroom as a study or dining room. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom with both bath and separate shower. The hallway has storage cupboards and a cloakroom, with a further shower and toilet.
Set around an attractive courtyard and pond, each apartment benefits from a patio or balcony for residents to enjoy their own outdoor space. All have their own parking space along with shared parking for visitors.
Property prices start from £160,000 for a one bedroom apartment and £250,000 for a smaller two bedroom apartment, rising to £310,000 for the large two bedroom apartments. (Additional charges apply, see the Key Facts document for further information.)
What are the main benefits of living in an apartment at Middleton Woods?
- Flexible room layout to suit each resident with 2-3 bedrooms/study and en-suite bathroom
- Substantially larger than most other retirement apartments elsewhere, with excellent storage facilities
- An attractive balcony or patio to enjoy year-round
- Peaceful, beautiful surroundings. Middleton Woods is set in 45 acres of parkland.
- Communal areas include the well-appointed Garden Room for social occasions such as coffee mornings and games
- Enhanced security with an emergency call system, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and a security alarm
- Middleton Woods residents enjoy proximity to village facilities such as The Restaurant, The Orangery, and Middleton Spa
- Regular social opportunities – for residents of just Middleton Woods, and from other areas of Middleton Hall. An opportunity to quickly become part of the community and enjoy taking part in organised events and activities.
- Assurance of help if desired – housekeeping, Lavender Girls, gardening, house maintenance, meal delivery
You can download a PDF brochure of Middleton Woods below.