We do not accept CV’s, we only accept applications from candidates made on our application forms, which you will find at www.middletonhallretirementvillage.co.uk
We are looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant to join the existing Catering team, working 24hours per week on a flexible basis.
You will support and assist the cooks and chefs with delivering great food to Residents, their family and friends and to the Employees of Middleton Hall.
Typical duties involve;
- Routine cleaning and washing up of crockery – ensuring high hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Preparing meals, sandwiches and cakes – which are all served in our spacious and elegant Orangery
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- Disposing of food and other wastes appropriately
- On occasion helping to serve food when required
This is an industrial kitchen environment therefore the role requires a level of stamina, you must also be reliable and able to work efficiently in a very busy organised operation with the ability to handle pressure. A catering qualification or working towards one is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. If you are an enthusiastic, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable team player with a passion for developing a career in the Catering sector, we would like to hear from you.
All Kitchen Assistants must be flexible to work on rota basis, which includes evening and weekend working.
Middleton Hall Retirement Village is a Living Wage Employer. Successful candidates will be need to have a DBS check carried out as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please send in your application form no later than 30th September 2017.