We do not accept CV’s, we only accept applications from candidates made on our application forms, which you will find at www.middletonhallretirementvillage.co.uk
We are currently looking to recruit two Hostesses / Housekeepers to join our new Middleton Gardens Supported Living Service. These roles plays an essential part within Middleton Hall, ensuring that the resident’s dining experience is relaxed and pleasurable, whilst actively promoting their independence and also ensuring that the service is cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
The successful candidates will:-
- Support residents to plan and choose their own food and drink
- Support and encourage residents to be independent when preparing their own snacks
- Record food/drink/fluid charts and any other documentation where appropriate
- Ensure you are up to date with all residents Living Well profiles and update with any opportunities and highlight any concerns
- Ensure residents maintain control and choice at all times
- Provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Ensure kitchen areas, rooms and surrounding areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard
- Always ensure a high level of safety and report any faults/concerns or issues immediately
The roles can be split but need to cover 35 hours over the week,working on a shift basis.
Middleton Hall Retirement Village is a Living Wage Employer. Successful candidates will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure and barring checks.
The closing date for applications is 15th November 2017.