We do not accept CV’s, we only accept applications from candidates made on our application forms, which you will find at www.middletonhallretirementvillage.co.uk
We are looking to recruit a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for leading the team, driving the service forward, initiating improvements and really making a difference. You will need to ensure the highest level of person centred care is delivered to our residents. You will support the manager and help in the day to day running of the service and ensuring all policies, statutory requirements and guidelines are followed.
The role requires strong organisation skills, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, flexibility and a good team player with the ability to motivate staff. An understanding of the CQC standards is essential.
For this role the successful candidate will ideally be experienced to at least NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or a similar qualification.
Other responsibilities include
- Providing practical training to all staff and support staff on carrying out their role
- Administration of drugs to residential clients following the correct procedure and documentation
- Organise staff allocation and workload according to priorities
- Organise and plan Living Well activities
- Attend meetings where required
- Writing and updating support and care plans
- Complete regular QA audits
- Responsible for specific Health & Safety responsibilities
- Carrying out client assessments
Middleton Hall Retirement Village is a Living Wage Employer. Successful candidates will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure and barring checks. The closing date for applications is 30th September 2017.