We do not accept CV’s, we only accept applications from candidates made on our application forms, which you will find at
We are currently looking for a Hostess to join our Middleton Court Nursing Service. This role plays an essential part within Middleton Hall, ensuring that the resident’s dining experience is relaxed and pleasurable, whilst actively promoting their independence and also ensuring that the areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
The successful candidates will:-
- Support residents to choose food and drink according to personal choice and preferences.
- Provide support to residents requiring help with eating and drinking, ensuring dignity and choice are maintained at all times
- Ensure the dining experience is a relaxed and pleasurable activity
- Ensure residents who require special diets, specific food and drink consistencies are given as prescribed by the nurse on duty/care staff
- Report any concerns or issues with residents to the nurse/care staff on duty
- Wash pots as specified in guidelines, and kitchen area is cleaned and maintained to a high standard (including Appliances/fridge temperatures)
- The role will be working on a shift basis.
Middleton Hall Retirement Village is a Living Wage Employer. Successful candidates will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure and barring checks.